Adsense2

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Happy Chinese New Year!! It's been a while since I was last blogging. Just got back from KL, in TI now. It's been a long while since I was last blogging. It's been a rather busy few months of working. It's been extremely interesting

In the past few weeks, I discovered that it's not a wonder that a brainy person like Bill Gates is hooked on to programming. Programming is in a way quite interesting because it's really thought-provoking. It really makes you think hard on how to execute certain commands etc.

I've been doing some programming lately (more like SQL-related) and felt that it's really interesting, especially when your programming is successful and according to how you want it to be :) So far I haven't gone through the entire spectrum of programming yet. Given the opportunity, I might consider learning at least one programming language, maybe in the form of Visual Basic :)

For those of you who enjoy thinking, I highly recommend learning some programming. It takes some effort to build up the foundation to search for codes etc. but it's really satisfying when you get a hang of it.

1 comment:

Emily C. said...

HELLO! DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG UNTIL I SAW YOUR MSN :P

I wanan learn programming too. How much does one course costs?