Adsense2

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Resolution Time

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas this year. Now that Christmas is over, new year is coming. And like every other new year, we always start off with resolutions that we're going to underachieve. Perhaps it's just how resolutions are made.

As for me, I will only try my best to achieve the resolutions that I have made. Previous years, I didn't really make real resolutions (as in, I didn't declare the resolutions). I suppose this year, I shall declare my resolution here. So these are my resolutions:
1. Start working to save up to buy a home (estimate saving: RM500 to RM1,000 per month)
2. Accomplish sub-4 performance
3. Keep close friends closer
4. Make efforts to meet high school friends again
5. Remain active in charitable work
6. Continue to actively read The Economist (hopefully)

I suppose these 4 resolutions are quite easy to achieve. It only requires discipline to do it. I'm not sure how I will be able to achieve this but I suppose if you don't try it, you'll never know what the results will be. One thing's for sure, No Pain, No Gain


Life is like a box of chocolate; you never know what you will get

Until then, enjoy yourselves and Happy New Year :)

No comments: