Adsense2

Friday, June 27, 2008

First Post - Introduction

Well, this is just the introductory post for this blog. I hope that I will have the time, energy and commitment to maintain this blog and hopefully make this blog a blog that is read by many.

Firstly, let me introduce myself of who I am and what I do. My name is LexLex, currently 20 years old. I am an Accounting student in a private Malaysian university called Multimedia University, MMU (a.k.a. Money Making University because of its expensive tuition fees despite being a subsidiary of TM). The course that I'm enrolled in is a four-year course with a six-month industrial training programme. I'll be graduating from my University in year 2011.

When I graduate, I plan to work for a medium-sized Accounting firm so that I can learn more about the corporate world, specifically learning how Accounting jobs are done (Accounting jobs include Taxation, Audit, Accounting etc etc). The period that I intend to work for is only three years. After that, I intend to either become a free-lance investor and learn more about investing. My dream is to emulate my idol, Warren Buffet who is also the richest man in the world. The way he achieve that feat is through investing.

All right, that's all for now. I shall post more often when I get the inspiration on what to talk about

4 comments:

Janet said...

your name seriously lex lex?????

LexLex said...

Just a name. Is it really so important?

Anonymous said...

Cool post lexlex ;) , i hope u will achieve ur goal n be the next Warren Buffet :) i am sure u can do it ...

n as Warren Buffet himself once said : men make money , money don't make men .

All the best my friend

LexLex said...

Hello my friend. It's been a long while. Thank you for supporting my blog. Hope you like it very much