Adsense2

Monday, November 7, 2011

Revengeful Driving? What the hell is it?


If you have heard of defensive driving, you might not have heard of revengeful driving. If you're a driver, at some point in time, you will suffer from revengeful driving for whatever reasons.

Less than half an hour ago, I was the victim of revengeful driving. Like seriously? Yeah. What is revengeful driving? Revengeful driving is the driving style that some people use when other people do things that they don't like to them. e.g. cut you off in traffic.

I was just driving slowly behind a tractor on MRR2 this morning on the left lane and wanted to change lane. So naturally, I turned on my signal light and changed lane. There's this van on by my right that didn't want to let me through. I didn't realize it until I've actually completed changing lanes that I realized I  have forced my way through.

But to this van driver, it was payback less than 20 seconds later when he cut me off right in front of me and tried to sway next to me. Plain stupidity from the van driver. No wonder Malaysians are labelled as the most notorious drivers in the world.

No comments: