Adsense2

Friday, December 3, 2010

Random - Internship

When you go to a new place not knowing anything or any directions esp as a tourist, all you will do is walk here and there without knowing exactly what to do etc. The cost of it would definitely be the time that you have to spend to find what you want. My life seems to have become such a struggle almost every single day at work, not knowing exactly what to do

I guess this is what they mean by: Life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you'll get. I have to admit that since I have started my Industrial Training, there has been moments when I just feel so useless, not knowing what I should do.

I think it's especially so when you're an Aocounting student stuck in an IT-based environment. All the programming and scripts really got me lost at one point or another. I wonder how IT graduates actually do programming. Reading scripts is entirely different from writing scripts. Writing it is definitely more difficult than reading it.

At times, I just ask myself whether I'm in the right department and field. Usually when I'm reading the scripts, the answer will definitely be a resounding NO. But I can't help it because I have to complete my industrial training at all cost. 1 month has passed but 5 dreadful months await. The wait shall be long but I know that by the end of 6 months, it will all feel like a dream.

But until it becomes a dream, I shall struggle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alex, no worries. I feel blur and lost in almost every lecture, thats why we learn. You are much more capable than me. So, chill. Around our age, things will be alittle bit confusing, soon you will know what to do.

-sim-