Adsense2

Monday, April 5, 2010

What Happened to Our Identities?

Hairdo

These days, I find it hard to differentiate certain people from one another. One of the main contributor to this is the fact that people are sporting the same hairdo most of the time. It starts to get disturbing when everyone just walks around with the same hairdo like it's a uniform!

These are the templates that I often see among men and women:

[Adopted from: www.facebook.com - Jasmine Lim]

First of all, I have to state my stand on this hairstyle. It's not that I don't like this hairstyle, it's just that I find it irritating when so many girls have this hair. Not everyone can sport the same hairstyle looking good in it.

[Adopted from: http://dinodeart.blogspot.com] - I think the picture isn't original after all

The location of the fringe doesn't really matter because somehow or rather, they all look almost the same to me. They look punky to me and that's all that I'll recognize them by

What about cosmetic surgery?

Another situation when everyone will look the same is when everyone engages in cosmetic surgery especially the same cosmetic surgeon. The possibility of one person looking like another after cosmetic surgery is very high.

Just imagine yourself being given a chance to define what's perfect. If you're given 10 opportunities to define what perfection is, chances are all 10 of them are the same. So pretty much the same goes to the plastic surgeon who does more than 5 surgeries a month!

I definitely hope that we start to look more like ourselves than look more like someone else!

P/S: Not many people can recognize me if everyone else in this world is skin-headed (Thank God I'm bald) :P

No comments: