Adsense2

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Why Rich People Are Rich?

As I sit in my hostel room writing this blog post, I've just only finished doing my laundry for the week. As usual, I'll always think of something else when I'm doing my laundry. So, this time around, it was about this million-dollar question: "Why rich people are rich and why poor people are poor?". So I came up with a hypothesis about this question

Rich people are rich because of their thoughts

Well, as stated earlier, this is only a hypothesis. In my honest opinion, I think that the reason rich people are rich is because of how they think. So what do they think about anyway? Once again, hypothesis: "How to make more money?". Such a thought helps rich people to create wealth, not only preserve wealth. Maybe some of you will get rich by just thinking of this particular question. The reason I'm saying this is because of the fact that it's the thoughts that make us do what we do. Thoughts put into actions will reap results. So, if you always think about how to make more money, chances are some of the thoughts will be put into actions and results will follow.

What makes a person poor?

Then, what are the thoughts that actually make poor people poor? The reason for such an occurrence is poor people always think about "How do I spend money?". There's a friend of mine who is always thinking about where she should go on holiday next time around (whether it's in the country or overseas is not important). I believe that such a thought will only drain wealth out of poor people. People as such are too busy thinking of how to spend the money that they have currently or in the future (use of credit lines) to satisfy their wants. Such a behavior will not create a rich person because any accumulated wealth will be drained by expenses

Other kind of thoughts?

There's also another kind of thought that creates your next-door millionaire (millionaires that we're usually not aware of). Next-door millionaires are people who spend like an average Joe in spite of the amount of wealth that they have accumulated. They live in average houses, spend not too lavishly and do normal stuff like what normal people usually do. These people usually think about "How can I save more?". By thinking so, they preserve the wealth that they currently have. Even though they're not creating enormous wealth by doing so, they are preserving their accumulated wealth at the very least

The conclusion? None XD Since it's a hypothesis, so I can't really claim that what I'm saying is true. So it's entirely up to you to believe what I'm saying. Please let me know how you feel about this matter

No comments: