Adsense2

Friday, May 27, 2011

Random-ness

It's starting to feel like there's nothing much to life than work, earn money, spend money and wait for your next pay-cheque. As it is, I'm currently unemployed and I have to admit one thing, I dread joining the workforce.

Here's how I see it, once I join the workforce, the ongoing cycle of going to work everyday to earn money starts. From there on, you only pretty much live from pay-check to pay-check with savings. Once this cycle starts, my fear is that I will be stuck in this cycle, not being able to escape from the so-called rat-race simply because I'm just addicted to my next pay-check and the stability of an employment.

Here's the thing that I realized after internship in my previous company. My wage for one month is RM800.00. However, the company is charging the client RM80.00 for each hour that I put in doing the client's work. This basically means that the company is generating RM640.00 per day from my 8 hours at work. It also means that the company has pretty much broke even after I have worked for 1 day. That leaves me another 21 days more to work for the company generating revenue for the company. Hence, the profit margin for the company from my employment in my previous company is approximately 1500% to 2000%. My thought: why work so hard when most of the benefits of my hard work goes to the company?

This has led me to think of other alternatives other than employment.

1 comment:

Jewellery Bijou said...

I am your new follower,so I would really appreciate if you could follow me back.
jewellerybijou.com